INFP: extremely affectionate
ESTJ: can’t hold their tongue; “chatty cathy”
ISFP: wants to hug everybody
ESFJ: loud and boisterous
ISFJ: type most likely to dial their ex
ENTP: comes up with crazy off-the-wall theories
ISTJ: “i’m horny, let’s have sex”
ENFP: social skills on…
I was actually feeling down as well before I came on here, and I want people to feel good on here too!
- Listen to your favorite music. dance to the beat beat beat
- Eat food. Food is good to eat (could be your favorite!)
- Drink aqua!! water is very good. it taste nice
- watch your favorite show!! nothing like a favorite something to watch
- watch cute animal youtube videos!! cats are cute and I heard they give people happiness. also dogs and many other animals as well
For anyone who’s sad I hope this helps!
This is what happens when a smoker quits. Pass it on.
This is so important
How does this not have more notes?! Seriously, take the time to read this because it could save a life. Or SEVERAL.
Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Autumn Path
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan
- Dark Hedges In Ireland
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring
These are some silly things I do when I’m sad and need a distraction.
- Make popcorn, and try to catch it on your tongue. Bonus points if you hit yourself in the eye.
- Turn on your favorite CD. For every song, draw a picture. When the song goes off and a new one starts, start a new picture.
- Open minecraft, creative mode. Dig straight down, then lay TNT all the way back up. Set it off. Go witness the caves you just opened up.
- Pet a dog. If you don’t have a dog, pet a cat. If the cat refuses, wrap him in a blanket and hug him. If you don’t have either one of these, hug your favorite stuffed animal and give it a kiss.
- Write a complimentary letter to a stranger and put it in your library book when you return it.
- Make a video log. Talk about everything you remember from the last month.
- Draw a picture of your dream home.
- Turn the lights out, put your headphones on. Click here.
- Make ridiculous faces, make a photo collage. Challenge a friend to mimic your faces.
- Read your favorite book.
- Take 1 packet of hot cocoa, mix with warm milk. Mix roughly half a table spoon of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Collect fortune cookie fortunes, tape them to a binder.
- Send 5 random followers a message.
- Write a message to your favorite celebrity. Send it, or don’t.
- Put marshmallows on a microwaveable plate, and stick them in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Watch them through the glass.
Feel free to add things. Pass the list around. You never know who might need it.
THAT FIRST SITE IS EVERY WRITER’S DREAM DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE TRIED WRITING SOMETHING AND THOUGHT GOD DAMN IS THERE A SPECIFIC WORD FOR WHAT I’M USING TWO SENTENCES TO DESCRIBE AND JUST GETTING A BUNCH OF SHIT GOOGLE RESULTS
do you remember the first time you were called annoying?
how your breath stopped short in your chest
the way the light drained from your eyes, though you knew your cheeks were ablaze
the way your throat tightened as you tried to form an argument that got lost on your tongue.
your eyes never left the floor that day.
you were 13.
you’re 20 now, and i still see the light fade from your eyes when you talk about your interests for “too long,”
apologies littering every other sentence,
words trailing off a cliff you haven’t jumped from in 7 years.
i could listen to you forever, though i know speaking for more than 3 uninterrupted minutes makes you anxious.
all i want you to know is that you deserve to be heard
for 3 minutes
for 10 minutes
for 2 hours
there will be people who cannot handle your grace, your beauty, your wisdom, your heart;
mostly because they can’t handle their own.
but you will never be
and have never been
Another way to present the 9 types of intelligence as exemplified by my How Do We Measure Intelligence post.
The basic idea is that different people are good at different things. These 9 probably don’t cover the wide range of smarts we all possess, but it’s a start.
As Albert Einstein said, ”Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”